I would like the following for Christmas:
- A customizable license plate frame (You can get them at Wal-Mart pretty cheap. They have letters so you can spell out your own message. I would like to add to the Punisher Malibu.)
- An electric razor (Not that I don’t like my Gillette M3 Power, but it would save me some time in the morning.)
- An iPhone (Yeah, I know, who doesn’t want one?)
- An extra 3 hours every day (Once again, who doesn’t want that?)
- My body, circa 1998 (I may have been scrawny, but at least I could walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded.)
I’m sure I could think of plenty of other things, but I don’t want to overload you. Plus, I’m not sure if I fall into the “nice” category, so I may be getting a lump of coal anyway.